- University of Bahrain, B.Sc. in Information System [2002 – 2007]
- West Riffa Secondary School for Girls, Secondary Certificate, Science [2000-2002]
- Gained Certificate of Merit for working on “Women Gateway” website (http://www.womengateway.com) on 24th May 2009.
- Had some courses and gained several certificates from The British Council.
- Worked at “University of Bahrain” at “Zain e-Learning Center” from July 2009 to June 2012 as a Web Developer.
- Worked at “Al-Nadeem Information Technology” from December 2007 to July 2009 as a Computer Programmer.
- Worked at “Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait” from July 2006 to August 2006 as part of University of Bahrain’s training program.
- Programming Languages: ASP.NET, HTML, CSS, AJAX, Visual Basic 6.0, Flash MX, Java Script, ASP, VB.NET
- Software: Microsoft Sharepoint 2010, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Office 2013 (and earlier), SAGE Accpac, SAGE CRM, SQL Oracle 10g, SPSS, XpertRule Knowledge Builder, VMware, Windows OS (95, 98, me, 2000, XP, VISTA, 7 and 8), Windows Server 2003 and 2010, EnVivo CMS, MCMS (Microsoft CMS).
- Languages: Arabic (mother tongue), English (Excellent), French and Japanese (Basics).
Interests and activities
- Attended Leadership Program by The Leadership Co. in December 2013.
- Attended Android Development by ThinkSmart in May 2013.
- Attended Creative Thinking & Problem Solving training (by MANDEVCO), from 26th March – 28th March 2013.
- Attended Microsoft Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 App Academy from 8th January – 10th January 2013.
- Attended a course on “AJAX” in Waterloo, United Kingdom on 15th September 2010.
- Attended a workshop on “Develop your own Moodle” in Oman, during 6th June – 10th June 2010.
- Attended a workshop on “Web Development Using PHP” during 31st January – 3rd February 2010.
- Participated in organizing the Third International Conference and Exhibition on “The Role of e-Learning in Supporting Knowledge Communities” from 6th-8th April 2010.
- Participated in a youth program, “The Young Achievers”, on February 2007.
- Web design, Photography, Photoshop, Languages, Travel, Japanese and other Cultures.